Two premium versions for Google Pixel 2
The Google Pixel 2 should not be a smartphone but a range of smartphones. The device is likely to be equipped with a 4.97 inch screen operating in FHD (a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels for a width ratio of 16: 9). It is the same size as the first model of pixels. Even the edges on either side of the screen should be retained. The audio jack 3.5 mm should be deleted and replaced with stereo speakers. The smartphone should work on a Snapdragon 835 chip whose main heart should be Clocke at 2.45 GHz, is equipped with 4GB of RAM and a 64 GB storage space. These premium features will make this smartphone the phone most advanced on the market of small models. The name of this future smartphone: Walleye.
His older brother, named Taimen, should be equipped with a screen of 5.99 inch OLED manufactured by LG. The edge is narrower than the Walleye, the maximum storage space is 128GB and the RAM still 4GB. It would be a single camera on the back with dual LED flash.
An unofficial video is already online
All this information enabled a videographer specializing in 3D models of smartphones to design a video showing what the future could look like Google Pixel 2. Under the pseudo concept Creator, He has published a dozen videos of smartphones which have the air of formal presentations.
His latest creation thus shows a phone with a fingerprint reader, a health logo "G" the back and a straight edge with two buttons. The phone is presented in four colors: dark blue, gray, red and orange.
- Pixel 2: 4K screen, Android and Snapdragon 835 8?
- Google cancels Pixel XL 2 "muskie" for even more great smartphone
- Google Pixel 2: a third model called Taimen?
- Google will offer a new display Pixel for its smartphones
- The next Google pixel screen with the curved edges?
- The Google Pixel XL is revealed again GeekBench
- Pixel: Google unveils two high-end smartphones
- Huawei has refused to produce the Google Pixel