The week was nevertheless rich in this application downloads for Nintendo. The question is what will be the conversion rate for the paid version.
- Download Super Mario Run for Android, Super Mario Run for iOS
10 million downloads in a week
Super Mario Run is available for Android devices on the Play Store, since March 23, 2017. A week after its release, it's time to do the accounts: the application records more than 10 million downloads. Success has therefore been at the rendezvous but it is not a record.
In comparison, the iOS version of the application had been downloaded 40 million times in the same period of time even if, in terms of market share, iOS accounts for only 17.9% of smartphones against 81.7% for Android (last quarter 2016). What put the craze Super Mario Run in perspective.
What will be the conversion rate Super Mario Run for Android?
If Android smartphone owners have not received Super Mario Run with the same enthusiasm as Apple fans, which account for Nintendo is obviously the number of downloads that turn into purchase. Super Mario Run is free but a paid full version is available at a high price: 9.99 euros.
At Apple, the conversion is very low: of the more than 90 million downloads that accrues Super Mario Run iOS since its release, only 4% have turned into purchase, or just under 4 million. Fans of Super Mario on Android will they get out their credit cards more easily?
- Super Mario Run for Android
- Super Mario Run for iOS
See as well:
- Run Super Mario arrives on Android smartphones
- That's it, Super Mario Run for Android is available (for free)!
- Super Mario Run arrives (finally) on Android
- Super Mario Run already downloaded 25 million times
|Fnac Marketplace||187,90 €||Display|
|Amazon Marketplace||214,00 €||Display|
- ويتشر 3: أكثر من 600 بقع في التصحيح 1.10
- Here might look like the new Google Pixel